We couldn’t wait to get into Dublin, have a few pints, and some bangers and mash. There’s so much to do in Dublin, many people don’t venture outside of the city limits. Don’t be one of those people! Paddywagon tours made our experience one that we will never forget.
Leave Dublin behind for one day and experience the extreme beauty and culture of Ireland! Thier Cliffs of Moher tour from Dublin gives you a great balance of the majestic 700ft Cliffs and the wild limestone Burren National Park on Galway Bay.
Cliff of Moher Tour from Dublin.
The Original & Best since 1998, our guests enjoy Quality Mercedes- Benz Paddywagon (painted Emerald Green) and professional tour guides to guarantee a fun, safe and memorable day for family & friends alike.
Why choose this tour?
– Cliffs of Moher Entrance Included (€8.00 value)
– Free High Speed Wi-Fi on board
– Never- Cancel Guarantee
– Professional Charming Guides
– Ireland’s Leading Tour Company
– Original & Best since 1998
- Escape the bustle of Dublin with a tour of Ireland’s dramatic west coast
- Travel between Ireland’s best natural sights by an air-conditioned coach
- Visit the Cliffs of Moher and the Dunguaire Castle on a day trip from Dublin
- Wander an authentic fishing village’s streets and enjoy lunch in a Irish pub
Your journey on this Cliff of Moher tour will take you from the banks of Dublin’s river Liffey to Ireland’s Wild Atlantic Way. You’ll see the biggest visitor attraction in all of Ireland and experience the nature, geology, history, culture and music of the region as we travel together.
The Cliffs of Moher are 66% as tall as New York’s Empire State and stretch for almost 10km. Forming part of the edge of Western Europe, this landscape really is a “must see” on a visit to Ireland. You’ll enjoy 1.5 hours at the Cliffs of Moher, which is just the right amount of time according to the 90,000 passengers who travel with us annually!
You’ll also get to ramble around the incredible rocky “Burren” landscape near Galway Bay where we stop for a stroll and where the more adventurous can climb up into the limestone hillsides for the best photos of Galway Bay, Aran Islands and Connemara. The plants and animals living here are unique to this ecosystem and add to the color of the trip.
For lunch you’ll enjoy an hour at leisure to explore Doolin Village, a typical small Irish town with a school, a church and several great pubs serving seafood, soups, sandwiches and hot meals (all washed down with a creamy pint of course). Tip: Check out FitzPatrick’s, McGann’s and Gus O’Connor’s.
But that’s not all! Other highlights of this guided day trip from Dublin include coastal drives and super views of the Atantic Ocean alongside castles and monastery ruins, hand- picked to give you an insight into Ireland’s Celtic, Christian and Medieval past.
Look forward to a stop at the Fishing Village of Kinvara (famed for traditional boats called “Galway Hookers”), and imagine knights in shining armour at Bunratty Castle where we stop for photos and refreshments.
A legendary Paddywagon tour experience is as Irish as Guinness and Kerrygold. Avoid disappointment and reserve your Cliffs of Moher Tour from Dublin here today!
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Live commentary on board
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Cliffs of Moher Entrance Included (€8.00 value)
- Free Dublin Walking Tour (€10.00 value)
- Free Wi-Fi on board
- Professional Charming Guides
- Entry/Admission – Cliffs of Moher
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission – Bunratty Castle and Folk Park