When visiting Florida, everyone wants to see some of the wildlife that surrounds the area in the Gulf of Mexico. From sharks, rare fish, birds, to dolphins, there is always plenty of sights to see. In Maderia Beach, Hubbards Marina has a variety of activities ranging from deep sea fishing to dolphin watching.
We did the dolphin watching tour and were surprised at a few things. One, the amount of wildlife in addition to the dozens of dolphins we saw swimming within the intercostal waterway. Several different specifies of birds and fish were shown and described in a lot of details to all of the people on board. In addition, the guide was knowledgeable about the everything including some of the mansions we passed on the boat. He’d talk about the different celebrities like former NBA players and big wig business people who own the homes.
Hubbard’s Marina has proven to be a comprehensive destination for those seeking entertainment both on the beach and on the water. With their diverse range of activities, from fishing to dolphin watching, snorkeling, kayaking, Segway tours, and Cabana rentals, visitors are guaranteed a fun-filled and memorable experience in the sunshine.
- Incredible dolphin sightings: Our Dolphin Watching Cruise and nature eco tour takes you on a journey through the beautiful back waters of Boca Ciega Bay, where you’ll have the opportunity to see dolphins up close in their natural habitat.
- Informative and fun: All our tours are fully narrated, so you’ll learn about the local history, abundant wildlife, ecosystem and even the historic commercial fishing vessels as you cruise through the bay. Our knowledgeable and experienced Crew will help you spot these magnificent creatures and share interesting facts about them.
- Safe and Comfortable vessels: Our “Big Blue Boat” is one of the largest, safest, and most stable in the Tampa bay area, so you can sit back, relax, and enjoy the ride. We offer comfortable seating, restrooms, and an onboard snack-bar with a variety of refreshments.
- Certified and trusted: Our vessels are U.S. Coast Guard certified, and we have been providing quality tours for over 4 Generations and 94 years. You can trust Hubbard’s Marina to provide a safe and enjoyable experience for you and your family.
- Eco-friendly tour: Here at Hubbard’s Marina, we’re committed to protecting the environment and preserving the beauty of our natural local ecosystems. Our Nature Eco Tour is designed to give you an up-close look at the local wildlife while minimizing our impact on the local ecosystem.
Watch the short video about Hubbard’s Marina below: